Medical Equipment Loan Closet
Pendleton Senior & Family Services, Inc.
The team at Pendleton Senior & Family Services, Inc. are dedicated to serving the members of our community. Our objective is to support individuals in their quest for optimal health, independence, and mobility. We recognize that there are individuals who may not have the financial means to access necessary equipment. As a result, we have created a free medical equipment loan closet. Our inventory is vast and inclusive, consisting of a wide range of medical equipment and devices to fulfill a variety of needs. We stock essential mobility aids such as wheelchairs, canes, and walkers to make mobility more achievable. Additionally, we have a variety of household items such as bedside chairs and potty chairs to promote safety and comfort within the home. Our loan closet is open to anyone within our community, especially seniors, those with disabilities, and anyone in need of short-term medical assistance. We firmly believe in providing an accessible resource that will enable our community members to foster a better quality of life and maintain their independence.
Equipment for Loan
• We do not charge for the equipment; we do however ask for donations which helps to maintain equipment in good condition.
• Once there is no longer a need for the equipment borrowed, we ask that it be cleaned, and returned to Pendleton Senior & Family Services, Inc.
• If a client enters a nursing home, or passes away, we ask that family return the equipment.
• Pendleton Senior & Family Services, Inc. is the sole owner of the equipment. The equipment cannot be given to another individual and cannot be sold.
• It is the responsibility of the borrower to care for the equipment while it is in the borrower’s possession.
Available equipment typically includes a selection of:
Please call to find out what we currently have available: 304-358-2421
Donate Used Durable Medical Equipment
We accept donations of many types of durable medical equipment. If you have new or gently used medical equipment in usable condition that you or a family member no longer need, please consider donating the item to our Medical Equipment Loan Closet. Your donation will be used for those in our community in their time of need.
Call Pendleton Senior & Family Services, Inc. to make arrangements for your donation: 304-358-2421